Browse Homes, Vacation Rentals, and Commercial Spaces in the Reno/Sparks Area
Reno is experiencing record growth and that means it is harder than ever to find a home to rent. We thank you in advance for your patience with this process. Our available inventory is limited. We might have two or three vacant homes at any given time. More properties are coming available in one to three months. Please browse the list below, note availability dates, and apply if a property fits your needs and works with your move-in schedule. Vacation Rentals are marked as $0. Please inquire for current rates.
All properties and applications are only available through Clark Real Estate.
- FULLY Completed Application for ALL parties over the age of 18
- 1 month of current Bank Statements
- 1 month of current Paycheck stubs
- Copy of Driver’s License/ID – for all parties over the age of 18
- Only top portion of Residential Verification Form filled out
- Application fees - $30 per adult (exact cash amount only)
- Pet photo (if applicable)
- Completed Tenant Screening Package (Signed, Dated & Initialed from ALL APPLICANTS)
An incomplete Application Packet will not be accepted.
- Once we have a complete application along with your application fees, the process should take approximately 2-3 business days. Please allow us this time to complete the process. You may call to check on your application at any time.
- Please understand that this application fee is non-refundable once we have processed your application. $30 PER ADULT ON LEASE.
- If approved, ALL parties will be required to pay the deposit in full within 24 hours after application approval, otherwise we move on to next application.Tenants are required to move in within 10 days of approval. Please note we will not hold properties longer than 10 days
Clark Real Estate will verify the following:
- Current and past rental history, employment verification, criminal history and overall credit. If you have ever been evicted and/or you owe money to rental properties or previous landlords we cannot process your application. In the event you have filed bankruptcy, it is important that you let the office staff know so that you may explain the circumstances.